Thursday, February 24, 2011

I got an award!?

So, I've been awarded The Versatile Blogger. I consider myself to be a pretty versatile person, so it's fitting I suppose, but still completely unexpected. So, I'm excited, flattered, and baffled all at the same time. So, thank you Kristen for the lovely award.


In order to accept this award the rules are:

Thank the person who gave you the award
Share 7 things about yourself
Pass the award on to up to 10 other versatile bloggers
Let the other bloggers know you gave them the award

Alright, so...

I'm hopelessly addicted to coffee.
I love my dog more than most people I encounter.
I love stand up comedy.
I want to travel to space more than anything in the world.
I'm a perfectionist.
My favorite band is Pink Floyd.
I have a cat named Engelbert Humperdinck.

And...I would like to give the awards to:

Confessions of a Geek Princess
Greenbug
Life, and why it sucks.
So Zo...

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, and thanks so much for the award! You are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ciarra! Thanks so much for your award, it is much appreciated. You thoroughly deserve yours, you blog is really interesting and unique. All the best xxx

    ReplyDelete