Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I've made recently

I know I promised pics of what I'd been up to clothing-wise a while back, alas I have a busy schedule...(i.e. lots of lazing around in my p.j.s, a job that i despise, and finding time in between to get inspired to do productive things.) Anyways, I decided to finally fulfill that promise, better late then never, right? It's not much, and the photos are not great, because the batteries in the camera are dead. So please excuse the poor quality of photos, and me not wanting to show my face. Hopefully you enjoy what I've made, and there will be more to come soon.

This is one of the first shirts I made for the line, and I still love it. It's made with a plain black tee and an old belt.


Side View


Made from an old sweatshirt and a Blondie concert tee. It's a little big on me, but you get the idea.


Up close.


A belt made from an old pair of pleather pants...yes, I used to wear pleather pants, but hey, at least I turned them into something wearable. =)

1 comment:

  1. That outfit with the belt is so cute! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete