Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Apparently, I'm bad at this...

     Once again, It seems that I have dropped off of the face of the earth. (I am quite good at it). I wish I could say that I've been up to all kinds of awesome stuff, but I would hate to lie to you fine people. I mean, I have been getting things accomplished, don't get me wrong, it's just that creatively, I've been a little stuck. It's been a rough couple of months lately, I've been working nonstop trying to reach some semblance of financial stability, which as you know doesn't leave much time or will to get much of anything else done. The good news is that I have not given up, and those of you who are still out there listening, thanks for sticking around. I promise good things are on the way.
     That reminds me, I have, in the midst of these crazy stress-filled months, taken on some good habits. For example, I have cut television from my life completely, well besides my weekly dose of Weeds. Does anyone else watch that show? It's completely addictive, I love it. Anyways, I've wanted to cut back on my T.V. time, so I figured why not stop completely? There is honestly nothing good that comes from watching this mysterious little box, yet it has the power to completely captivate virtually the entire nation. Not to mention, I always feel like I'm being assaulted with advertisements. It's brainwashing, I can feel myself getting dumber as I watch it. So, I am T.V. free, and loving it. Also, I have started working out on a semi-regular basis. I have started noticeably losing weight, so I must be on the right track. But above all, I feel better. I have more energy, more confidence, and I feel overall much healthier. I would recommend to anyone and everyone if you can make time for just 30 minutes of cardio a day, you will be happy you did. If I would have known that it would make me feel this great, I would have started years ago. Well, I'm starting to get restless, and my internet time is very limited these days so I'm going to leave you guys with some music that I've been obsessed with lately. The album is Sea Change by Beck. It's quite a change of pace from normal Beck, but it is so beautiful and soothing. My favorite song is Guess I'm Doing Fine, look it up!
Peace Out Guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment